Our client, a bespoke luxury shoe designer, is looking for an ecommerce operation professional to join their team based in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will have previous ecommerce operations experience and will be keen to gain more responsibility in their role.
The Ecommerce Operations Role will report to the Ecommerce Manager and be responsible for optimizing operational efficiency, ensuring seamless order fulfilment, product and order profitability and delivering exceptional customer experiences across multiple channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for fashion, previous retail experience and a keen interest in sustainable fashion.
Type of Role: Permanent
Role: Ecommerce Operations
Company Type/Industry: Luxury Retail
Schedule: Hours/Days: 9am - 5:30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to effectively launch new campaigns and collections on time
- Manage sort order, reviewing regularly to optimise performance and drive conversion
- Work with Senior Operations Executive on AB testing sort order rules to understand what works across different pages, brands and territories
- Responsible for manual visual merchandising as necessary
- Oversee the publishing process
- Collaborate with the optimisation team to enhance the customer journey through effective taxonomy and product attribution
- Work with SEO to ensure site content supports improvements to Google ranking and suggest changes to navigation or catalogue
- Coach and support the operations assistants with their day-to-day tasks
- Actively build relationships with peers across the business including buying, merchandising, brand content and marketing
- Use tools available such as Google Analytics and Content square to understand site performance and make data driven suggestions for improvements
- Share these insights at meetings with the team or wider business
- Contribute to ideas for A/B and multivariate testing where relevant
- Support with delivery of daily, weekly and any ad hoc reporting
- Support with the delivery of new functionality as required
- Send deliveries UK worldwide using DHL
How we imagine you
- Customer Service Focused
- Interested in Fashion
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Team Player
- Keen To Learn New Skills
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact