Office Angels are currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Executive for our client based Bracknell.
Role: E-Commerce Executive
Location: Bracknell - Hybrid Working
Salary: £35k - £40k per annum
As E-Commerce Executive, you will lead on delivering the e-commerce strategy and executing improvements. The role involves delivering day-to-day management of the e-commerce platforms. Working closely with the rest of the Marketing team as well as the Brand and Creative team, you'll manage relationships with SEO agencies and external web development agencies.
- Oversee management and optimisation of e-commerce platform, including the management of product and content pages, collections, search, content and AI
- Manage the setup of new products onto the e-commerce site
- Ensure all pages are up-to-date, SEO optimised and correctly tagged
- Manage and optimise our online MarTech platforms including search, reviews and personalisation AI
- Maintain optimised customer journey through the e-commerce site
- Brief, test and sign-off all web development projects with external agency
- Identify conversion rate optimisation opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of working within e-commerce on a D2C or B2C site
- Experienced in working with Shopify Plus, or similar, would be desirable
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics beneficial for this role
- Ability to manage multiple projects for a number of stakeholders on tight deadlines
- Problem solver
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Morgan Lay at email@example.com or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact