Office Angels are looking for a switched-on Document Controller to join a highly ranked consultancy based in Southwark. This is a great on-going opportunity to work within a successful company, who offer career development within a social and friendly team.
Southwark | 6-12 months on-going with potential to go permanent | Mon - Fri, 9am-5:00pm | Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 from home) | £15.38ph plus exclusive OA benefits! | Must be available to start immediately
Main Role Responsibilities
Document control for projects using a range of industry standard tools:
- Run reports to check for workflows, RFI, QA rejected documents, drawing comments etc.
- QA checking documents to ensure compliant with project protocols and numbering convention.
- Distribution of documents on external sites in workflows and transmittals.
- Working with the project team to ensure documents are issued to client deadlines.
- Respond to requests for documents and make requests for documents.
- Check that Drawing Issue sheets are updated with latest issue.
- Update TIDPs and trackers with up-to-date information.
- Setting up distribution's lists.
- Project set up for document control and roll out.
- Attend training course when the project is set up to understand the protocol and system.
- Setting up new users on projects with correct access.
- Build internal and external relationships effectively.
- Ability to highlight and implement any process improvements.
- Project closedown and archiving.
- Act as the main point of contact for a designated project.
- Previous experience in document control.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Experience in using document control tools including e.g. Asite, Projectwise, Aconex, Viewpoint 4P, Business Collaborator, Kahua, GliderBim, InEight, DocHosting, Autodesk, Trimble, SharePoint.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Good communication skills, responsive and flexible.
- High attention to detail.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact