Do you enjoy generating quality leads, driving website traffic & building brand awareness?
If so we'd love to speak to you.
This incredible, fast growing company we're recruiting for would like to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our digital marketing strategies. You will be joining a supportive and creative team of people and you'll be given a high level of responsibility and autonomy. It really is a sociable place to work and when they can, they have socials, the occasional pub lunch and they love music bingo!
Please find further details below:
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £25k - £27k
Location: Canterbury (Hybrid working is available, although the team all choose to be in the office where there's such a great energy)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 35 hours a week, core hours 10am- 3pm, our client is flexible with the hours you work
The company: They have one of the best company cultures we've ever recruited for,. They believe in a culture of transparency and education, supporting colleagues, clients and their audience with sharing skills, training and content that helps educate them all. With incredible offices near the centre of Canterbury, a Blackboard for inspiration, Dartboard, Snooker table, Podcast area, Drinks fridge, modern Boardroom and IT equipment. This company has grown from 8 employees to 24 and the plan is to expand to 40+ over the next few years.
Your key responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Executive:
- Supporting the digital marketing team with all digital tasks.
- Implementation of SEO, social media, paid advertising and inbound marketing tasks from client strategies.
- Implementation of SEO research and optimisations to increase organic performance.
- Creation on social media posts, scheduling and graphics.
- Creation, optimisation and monitoring of paid advertising campaigns.
- Creation of email campaigns and automated workflows.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Monitoring and reporting on client performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for all things digital marketing.
- A good understanding of the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how digital channels are an asset in brand awareness, lead generation and increasing revenue.
- An innovative approach and provide great ideas to reinforce their digital campaigns.
- Experience in a digital role, preferably within an agency.
- Hubspot is their primary platform and any experience of this would be of great benefit
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact