Our client are a global non for profit organisation who specialise in consulting leading organisations on business growth! We are currently on the search for a creative Design Assistant to join a busy office, in a fast paced and challenging role!
If you have a passion for design and an interest in enhancing digital material, this could be the ideal role for you!
JOB TITLE: Design Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent, full time
COMPANY TYPE: Global Non for Profit
LOCATION: Central London, hybrid
CULTURE: Friendly environment, fast paced, fun, social, collaborative!
BENEFITS: 25 Days including Bank Holidays, pension scheme, social and fun team activities private health care and more!
- Work with the Chief Operations Officer and the whole team to create, develop, maintain, and enhance the companies design assets
- Take responsibility for the design, delivery, management and production of digital assets, including support the delivery of reports, publications, infographics, insights, indices and social media/marketing collateral, ensuring all outputs are in keeping with brand guidelines
- Lead on the design and delivery of slide decks, email communications and other branded materials
- Support for our co-branded partnerships in terms of asset sharing and brand alignment
- Lead on the operation and content management for the website
- Ensure all webpages are up to date and maintained
- Provide analysis of website performance and engagement
- General support to social media and marketing, including the upholding of the brand where necessary
Experience, knowledge and skills required
- Degree educated - Desirable!
- Computer literacy, in particular Microsoft Suite along with Google Workspace functionality.
- Demonstrable experience of a similar role.
- Previous experience in a marketing, design, and website role
- Ability to work on multiple projects from original concept through to completion within brand guidelines and using existing templates
- Good skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Excellent concept and design skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics and performance reporting
- Experience in using web content management systems (CMS) and email marketing software (EMS) (Wordpress / Mailchimp preferred)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and to deadlines
- Ability to engage with the whole team, through strong team working and communication skills
- Reliable and diligent
- Proactive self-organiser and uses own initiative
- Natural curiosity
- Seeks opportunities to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to multi-task with strong organisational skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and the maturity to deal with a broad range of high level stakeholders with discretion
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get involved beyond the job description
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact