Office Angels are looking for a switched-on Database Administrator to join a specialist energy consultancy located in Borough. This is a great on-going opportunity to work within a social and friendly team.
Borough | 3 months on-going with potential to be extended | Mon - Fri, 9am-5:30pm | Hybrid working (3 days in the office) | £14ph - £16ph plus exclusive OA benefits! | Must be available to start immediately
- Build and maintain current company database
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards in accordance with GDPR
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint and OneDrive
- Strong IT and database skills
- Ability to provide efficient and effective IT Support to end-users both face to face and remotel
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact