The Role: Data Entry Administrator
Hours of Work: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: £10.50 per hour
Assignment Length: 4 weeks
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a full-time Data Entry Administrator on behalf of our esteemed client. This role based in Aberdeen, AB15. This is a temporary role and is expected to run for a period of 4 weeks.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a reactive administrative role and be self motivated with excellent attention to detail. This role would suit an outgoing and people focused candidate.
* Managing a shared mailbox
* Assisting in diary management for a team
* Perform general administrative duties including routine office processes: incoming and outgoing mail, filing, maintaining office supplies; documenting minutes of meetings.
* Answering, screening and directing calls.
* Other ad-hoc tasks to support staff in agreement with the line manager.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
· Previous experience within a Admin based role
· Process driven
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today or call Amy Dunlop for a confidential chat on 0141 226 4041.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
* Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
* Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
* Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
* We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
* Weekly pay
* Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
* 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
* Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
* Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
* Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact