ARE YOU EXCITED TO WORK IN THE RAPIDLY EXPANDING AND DYNAMIC FIELD OF WORKPLACE MENTAL HEALTH?
IF LONGEVITY AND DEVELOPMENT ARE HIGH UP ON YOUR WISH LIST FOR YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY....THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!!
ROLE: Customer Success Manager
INDUSTRY: Workplace Mental Health
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.00pm
LOCATION: Croydon, 1 minute walk from East Croydon
HYBRID: Work from home offered, option to go into the office 1 time per month
SALARY: up to £40,000 depending on level of experience
BENEFITS: Flexi Working, 25 days AL + 1 additional for birthday + Bank Holidays, pension scheme, internal EAP, weekly inhouse wellbeing support
WOW FACTOR: Working for a supportive organisation in a growing field of work, making a difference to the mental health support offering to businesses in the UK! Option to work remotely!
* Customer support in relation to scope of service, contractual terms and mental health solutions
* Ownership of distinct customer group, including delivery of account management meetings - approx. 200 accounts
* Ongoing management of customer contact database
* Customer support for HR Hub digital access
* Data capture and ownership of customer information using EAP specialist software
* Onboarding and settling of new customers
* Delivery of digital EAP promotion webinars to new/existing customers
* Sales and booking of HR Led services such as Critical Incident support and Mental Health webinars
* Statistical analysis for service usage and customer profitability using Excel/bespoke software
* Investigation and management of customer complaints
SKILLS, PERSONALITY AND EXPERIENCE:
* Proven experience in a B2B account management role
* Excel data analysis skills including charts, basic formulas, VLOOKUP and PIVOT TABLES
* Presentation skills both digitally and in-person
* Experience or desire to be a part of a fast-paced small business environment, where flexibility and adaptability is standard
* Proven track record of accurate and precise data input, analysis and presentation
* Good inter-personal skills and experience of building positive relationships with key customers
* Strong MS Office experience
* Calm and willingness to deal in a positive way with unfriendly or overwrought customers
* Experience of HR services, employee benefits, healthcare, OH or mental health sectors is a bonus
PLEASE CONTACT LEONI.CALDER@OFFICE-ANGELS.COM SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to email@example.com
Advertised by Office Angels, Bromley branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact