Role: Customer Services
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Office Angels have teamed up with a forward thinking, dynamic client who are in the manufacturing industry, are looking to recruit in Customer Services. This role is a busy role and you can work from home and in the office. You will join an established team of individuals who are hardworking, have excellent communication skills as well as enjoying developing within this company and sector.
The day to day duties in your new job will be….
- Making sure every client gets their orders out on time
- Making sure all client's orders are delivered on time, chasing carriers re delays
- Engaging personality and seamless interaction with clients & onboarding new clients
- Managing the end-to-end projects always looking to enhance the service offering
- Monitoring back orders
- Booking deliveries where required
- Managing Returns
- Supporting Operations within the Service Delivery
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- Health scheme
- Strong training programme
Apply today with your up to date CV as well as emailing it directly to email@example.com or alternatively for a quick response call 01256 464744 and speak to Lucy to discuss this role in further detail. Out client is able to interview ASAP for a quick turnaround - so don't miss out!!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact