JOB TITLE: Customer Service Team Leader
LOCATION: Taunton, Somerset
SALARY: up to £27,000 PA
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (30 minute lunch break)
BENEFITS: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking on site, Cycle to work scheme, casual dress, Pension Scheme, staff Summer and Christmas parties, friendly, down to earth and welcoming team.
THE COMPANY: A thriving manufacturing and distribution company with a wide range of innovative products available on a global basis. This is a great opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a thriving team working for a company that really value their employees.
THE ROLE: The Customer Service office play a highly important role in the company, focused on communicating and order processing for both national and global customers. As the Customer Service Team Leader you will join a down to earth, friendly and fun team of 3 who are very established in their roles. You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient support to the team and customers while promoting sales for the business.
MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- You will lead and inspire a team of 3 to develop their skills and customer service.
- You will work closely with the sales team to deliver a great customer experience from pre-sales to delivery.
- You will manage and develop stakeholder relationships (both internally and with customers) whilst also supporting and developing team members.
- You will deal with customer query escalations providing a resolution.
- You will take and process orders.
- You will regularly liaise with production, managing communication between departments to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Prior experience as a Customer Service Team Leader / Manager in a customer service environment.
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead with trust, honesty and integrity.
- Problem solving skills to be able to deal with escalations.
- Good overall IT literacy - skilled in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook.
Next steps…If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact the team on 01823 285 440.
Why make Office Angels your agency of choice?
- CV advice and guidance.
- Thorough interview preparation advice and support.
- Weekly email updates of our most current opportunities.
- Support from a personable and dedicated team of experienced Consultants.
- We keep in touch! Once we place you in your new role, we keep in touch for your first few weeks to ensure you are happy and settled in.
- If we successfully find you your new role we will plant a tree in your name!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact