***Customer Service Specialist Needed!***
Do you have strong experience handling escalations??
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service??
Liphook Free Parking / Close to the station
£23,000 PLUS 25 days holiday + BH, pension, staff away days, Benefits package including discounts on everyday purchases, free 24/7 GP service and so much more!!
Monday -Friday (8am-8pm Monday-Thursday, and 8am-6pm Friday's)
Full-time - Office Based
An amazing opportunity for an experienced customer service specialist to join a rapidly growing organisation based in Liphook!
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our escalations team to support with handing complex customer complaints and queries efficiently.
You will be confident picking up the phone and speaking to anyone, especially those who have raised a complaint!
yes sounds like me!!..what will my duties be??...
- Proactively contacting customers to understand and improve their experience, especially those who have had a poor experience
- Contacting cancelling customers and offering solutions to retain them
- Assisting the leadership team to identify and escalate ideas for process improvements to enhance our customer journey
- Managing online review platforms and improving the relationship with these customers
- Monitor trends in enquiries and provide support to the management team on emerging themes and resolutions
- Providing support on multiple channels including phone, email, live chat and social media
- Work within a fast-paced environment
What are they looking for??..
- Proven experience of exceeding customer expectations
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Strong listening skills and the ability to show empathy with customers
- Organised with high attention to detail
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Annie for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact