We are recruiting for a Customer Service Sales Advisor which is HYBRID based in LE4 who will manage a mixture of outbound and inbound so would also suit a Customer Service Advisor. The inbound calls will be taking leads and passing them over to the field sales team and the outbound calls are mainly to customers that have had a decline in their usage to try get them to start using again or to get the products back in to the business.
Customer Service Sales Advisor the Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm and will be hybrid.
As the Customer Service Sales Advisor this will be a flexible role with some time spent in the office, and some time working from home. There will also be opportunities to go out into the field and see customers face to face, with Area Sales Managers as part of your personal development.
As the Customer Service Sales Advisor your duties are listed below
- Receive and qualify inbound (B2B) telephone leads for the Area Sales Managers.
- Convert inbound (B2B) sales opportunities using pricing and supply guidelines provided.
- Update and maintain data for all prospects and sales.
- Using qualified lapsed user lists re-engage and generate more business using price guidelines provided.
- Where customers no longer wish to use make arrangements with both the customer and local depots for assets to be returned.
- Update systems to create audit trails for each activity.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues from Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance.
To be successful as the Customer Service Sales Advisor
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to quickly and effectively build rapport
- Strong objection handler
- Efficient organisational skills
- Resilience to repetitiveness and rejection
- Experience in Outbound telephone sales and Lead Generation
- Highly driven
- High level of Negotiation skills
- Experience of working in a professional customer focused environment.
- High level of IT literacy, in particular Microsoft Excel, Office, Power Point
- Able to identify key decision makers within a business
- Retains honesty and integrity at all times
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact