Customer Service Representative - **FULL TRAINING PROVIDED**
Do you have experience working within customer services or retail??
Are you looking for a role where you can see career development??
If this sounds like you keep reading!!!....
£21,000 (BONUS SCHEME) plus benefits such as 25 days holiday + BH, pension, Staff away days, benefits package, GP service & so much more!!
Liphook - with Free on-site parking / Close to the train station
Monday to Friday - 8am -4pm
Start date: Asap
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation based at their beautiful Offices in Liphook
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to join the successful and dynamic team!
You will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers, delivering quality and passionate customer service through multiple channels,
You will be proactive, adaptable and be a team player!
yes thats me!! what will my duties be??....
- Resolve enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Manage, investigate, and resolve customer complaints where necessary
- Inform new customers of the benefits of the services
- Navigate and record information accurately into our internal systems
- Work within a fast paced environment
What are we looking for??..
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone manner
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
***Training will include***
- A full induction training programme that will get you up and running in the job quickly
- How to engage in good quality conversations with customers and resolve their queries effectively
- How to work with the internal systems and record information accurately to provide excellent customer service
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Annie for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact