Customer Service Executive
Temp to Perm opportunity - Immediate start
Northampton - please note due to location your own transport is required
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm - office based
Duties to include;
- Managing customer emails across multiple inboxes
- Liaise with company preferred Courier provider for deliveries, collections, item repairs keeping the customer regularly informed regarding repair timescales/exchanges and refunds.
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
- Help customers complete payments through merchant services, BACS, PayPal and process their orders where needed
- Check product availability for customer orders and forward requests to order or restock items
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery timescales.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
If you are available immediately and interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact