Customer Service Advisor
6 month role
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Takes care of standard order and quotation processing and follow up by telephone while pro-actively challenges these (mainly during call) to find added value for customer
- Answers and takes care of general and technical questions by customers and ensures their escalation when required.
- Able to provide CS and non-CS updates.
- Acts as liaison between customers, production and distribution departments related to specific customer orders.
- Ensures active Customer development.
- Pro-actively identifies "business opportunities" and secures information transfer to the company to actively support the current sales activities
If you are interested in this role please contact email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact