Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Part-time
Location: Lympne, with the option to work from home during the late shift
Salary: £21,255 FTE
Training: 2 weeks Full time
Hours: Part time - a minimum of 16 hours a week, with a variety of working patterns available including Monday, Wednesday and Saturday or 4 hours a day across 5 days during school hours for example. Ideally you will be available to work a minimum of 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday too.
The Customer service department you would be working in are open the following hours:
- Earlies 7am - 3:30pm
- Middle 8am - 4:30pm or 9am - 5:30pm, 10:30am-7pm
- Lates 11:30am - 8pm - Worked from home once you have completed your training and excluding Mondays
- Weekends 8:30am - 5pm
- Quarterly bonus scheme - based on the company hitting it's target
- Company share scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme - confidential help line for all employees
- Pension scheme - 3% employers contribution
- Employee perks and discounts site
- Increased holiday with length of service
- Staff concessions
We're really excited to be recruiting for this successful business in their search for a Customer Service Advisor. Once you have been in this role for 6 months there is 100% Career progression available in to Marketing, E-commerce, Finance, Sales etc. should the opportunity arise.
Within this role you'll be working as part of a fun and supportive team of 12, in modern bright offices with free parking on site.
Your key responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor would be:
- Playing an active role in contributing to the team and department targets across a number of KPI's.
- Ensuring all promises made to internal and external customers are fulfilled within an agreed SLA timeframe.
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service which includes providing help and product advice as required.
- Liaising with relevant suppliers, couriers and manufacturers in relation to orders and/or queries.
- Resolving all customer issues whilst demonstrating a "nothing is too much trouble" approach at all times.
- Supporting the company vision through every customer contact.
- Flexibility in working arrangements to ensure customer demands and business needs are met.
- Escalating calls/issues to a manager where necessary.
- Taking responsibility for personal development, identifying training requirements and support needed.
- Recognising and providing feedback on improvements that can be made to improve efficiencies.
- Consistently demonstrating and adhering to the brand values at all times
We'd love to speak to candidates with the following skills:
- Previous telephone and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communicator with a great phone manner
- Well-developed keyboard and PC skills
- Strong customer service ethos
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A team player that can work well within a team or individually
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact