We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Person to work in LE4 paying £24,000 plus overtime and excellent career opportunities working as part of a small existing team reporting into a Manager working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm when it comes to weekends you will work 1 in 3 and one Saturday then next rotation a Sunday with corresponding day off in week.
As the Customer Service Person your role is all about connecting with the customer and doing everything you can to make the experience of buying the products a good one by delivering an exceptional standard of service, you need to be passionate about listening to customers, about communication with customers effectively and taking ownership of their query through to a successful conclusion.
As the Customer Service Person your role will include the following
- Answering calls and emails as part of a fast-paced Customer Service Team, reporting to the Customer Services Manager.
- Manage any queries, feedback or escalations with manufacturers or third-party delivery companies.
- Create open dialogue through strong relationships within the key departments within the company, to continually deliver and improve the front-line customer experience.
- Ensure each customer has a positive experience and will become a repeat customer.
- Deal with day-to-day administration tasks within the department.
- To optimise the performance of the Customer Services Team by continually improving our customer's experiences.
- Proactively and demonstrably contribute to Customer Service initiatives as advised by your Management Team.
To be successful as the Customer Service Person we are looking for the following attributes
We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to always help customers, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to deal diplomatically with a range of questions and queries.
An exceptional attention to detail and with proven general IT skills
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact