JOB TITLE: Customer Service Administrator
LOCATION: Wellington, Somerset
SALARY: Starting salary of £22,000 rising to £23,000 after completion of 6 month probation. After 12 months if you have successfully completed all training you will be promoted to Senior Administrator with a salary of £25,000!
HOURS: Full time Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm (with 1 hour for lunch)
After completion of probation start and finish times can be slightly flexible. Occasional paid overtime offered during busy periods.
BENEFITS: This company offer a fantastic package including: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising with length of service as well as an additional day off for your Birthday. Blue light discount card, company health care plan, company pension, free parking, summer and Christmas parties and pay day lunches.
THE COMPANY: This company is a growing independent business who have taken their industry by storm. They are committed to providing a positive customer service experience to everyone that engages with them and are now going through an exciting period of growth. You will join the company and be fully trained in all areas of the business to ensure you have a successful start and feel quickly integrated into the team but also to identify areas of the business you enjoy. Employees are really valued and benefit from working for a flexible, family friendly compassionate company that promote work / life balance.
THE ROLE: This role is a varied customer service and administration position and will suit someone who is motivated and enthusiastic, with good attention to detail and the ability to multi task and prioritise. You will also be a customer orientated person with accurate administration skills and be comfortable dealing with clients face to face, via email and over the phone. This opportunity would suit someone who has prior experience within a customer service based job such as hospitality or retail and is looking to move into an office based role.
- You will provide an excellent customer service, ensuring they have a positive experience.
- You will build relationships with new clients to ensure their orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
- You will enter client information and create orders with precision and speed.
- You will process orders from client databases.
- You will contact clients via telephone and email and keep them updated.
- You will solve any issues and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- You will create Purchase Orders using email templates and internal systems.
- You will receive goods and dispatch via courier companies.
- You will contact suppliers with any queries regarding purchase orders.
- Strong IT Skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Client / customer service focused positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Good attention to detail and time management
- Process driven and well organised
- Team Player
NEXT STEPS…To apply for the role please do so online or email your CV directly to email@example.com. You can also call the office and speak to a member of the team about the role in more detail on 01823 285440.
Why make Office Angels your agency of choice?
- CV advice and guidance.
- Thorough interview preparation advice and support.
- Weekly email updates of our most current opportunities.
- Support from a personable and dedicated team of experienced Consultants.
- We keep in touch! Once we place you in your new role, we keep in touch for your first few weeks to ensure you are happy and settled in.
- If we successfully find you your new role we will plant a tree in your name!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact