We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Administrator for a company in Ringwood. There is also the potential for this role to become a temp to perm.
ROLE: Customer Service Administrator/Planning and Scheduling
ROLE TYPE: Temporary with the potential to move into a permanent role (£24K perm salary)
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
PERKS: Free parking, lovely team, potential for perm
START DATE: Wednesday 31st May
- Planning the installers diaries
- Liaising with customers to get dates and times for installations
- Planning into the installers diary and then confirming with the installers
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Have previous customer service and admin experience
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Access to Boost, for online discounts
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses.
Next steps… Contact Kat Bennett at Office Angels South Coast [firstname.lastname@example.org] to hear about this or other opportunities. Alternatively, upload your CV to the Office Angels Website homepage
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact