- JOB ROLE: Customer Service Administrator - Immediate Start
- JOB TYPE: Temp
- HOURS: Full Time office-based Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- SALARY: £11.11 p/h
- DURATION: Ongoing until the end of the year, possible permanent job thereafter
- LOCATION: Burgess Hill/Hurstpierpoint
- Updating pricelists, systems and website settings.
- Providing aftersales care to customers at a high standard.
- Delivering excellent customer experience, Answering calls from customers, and handling queries, inquiries and new business leads
- Processing new orders, identify any problems and take immediate action to minimise delays in the processing of these orders.
- Communicating and liaising with various departments in the company to ensure orders are dealt with effectively and accurately.
- General administrative duties.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Ability to hit the ground running with little guidance
- Forward thinking, proactive and ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand handling confidential information
- Able to work as part of a team but also independently
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact