We're seeking an Customer Service Administrator to join our client's dynamic and friendly team in Havant.
We would love to hear from you if you have outstanding communication skills, are a confident user of Microsoft office suite and can quickly pick up new systems.
An early Friday finish, progression opportunities and a Starbucks on site are just some of the fantastic reasons to join this leading company!
This is a Permanent role starting in April 2023. Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday's 8am-4pm.
What you will be doing…
- To act as first point of contact for all client breakdown enquiries and logging on the CRM system
- Liaising with all engineers & clients, providing an excellent service
- Generating monthly customer reports
- Accurately inputting data & ensuring all databases are updated and maintained
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
To be successful in this role you'll have…
- Previous experience of using CRM databases including customer portals
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office and spreadsheets in Excel
- Experience of taking customer calls and problem solving
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Enthusiastic & resilient in your approach to work
- Friday Early Finish (4pm EVERY Friday)
- Free parking on site
- 25 days holiday
- Starbucks on site
- Easily accessible on foot
The next steps…
Please click on the link to apply as we view applications immediately or please call Alice today at Office Angels, South Coast to discuss your application 01202 557789 / email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact