We're excited to be working with a leading developer and manufacturer of bespoke, customised electrical and mechanical products for entertainment venues across the globe. They are currently experiencing a rapid and exciting period of growth. This company has been established for 35 years and is leading in innovation, design, and manufacturing!
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Administrator
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
HOURS: Monday to Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm (inclusive of a one-hour lunch break)
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, including variable closed period at Christmas.
Free parking on site. Staff wellness scheme. Company socials. Opportunities for personal and professional development.
THE ROLE: Within this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers. You will be responsible for handling customer enquiries for our products and services alongside our technical team, processing orders received via our web shop, email and telephone and overseeing the sales process end to end to continue to provide our customers with the excellent service they expect.
- Working closely with the team to build and nurture their current client base.
- Working with the team to develop sales strategies and the expansion of the product range.
- Be the first contact for customers via email, telephone.
- Keep up to date on industry trends to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Overseeing the processing and administration of sales orders.
- Working closely with marketing to continually develop and update the clients web shop.
- Will be responsible for directing relevant enquires to the technical team and ensuring that all customer requests are managed in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that all orders received via the website shop are processed efficiently. You will be the key link between the sales department and the production team to ensure that all orders are processed efficiently as well as making sure all goods are dispatched on time.
- Seeking new business opportunities for the company by attending trade shows and conferences to build relationships with current and new clients.
THE CANDIDATE: It is desirable for the candidate to have experience within a sales environment, with a proven ability of business development. You will therefore need to be to use your initiative when talking with clients to. You will also need to have excellent communication skills as well as being confident, polite, enthusiastic. They are looking for an individual to have a willingness to work as part of a wider team as well as wanting to develop their own potential.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Two years of relevant experience in Sales, Administration or Marketing.
- Competency using Computers and Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Organised and efficient.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An understanding of web shop and/or marketing operations.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Reliability and good timekeeping.
TO APPLY: Please apply online, call our office on 01392 426200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact