Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller in Reading.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Pay rate: £13ph
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collection of overdue outstanding debts by using a balance of verbal and written communication
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management
- Helping to resolve queries and disputes in a professional and confident manner
- Ensure debt is collected in accordance with agreed timescales
- Ensure all systems are updated accordingly with all relevant information
- Present a professional image, supports and promotes brand values at all times
- Carry out all activities in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Instructing legal action against overdue debt
- Managing Business Unit Debtor Meetings
- Provide Support to Credit Controller
- Create monthly working ledger
- Processing Credit Notes and releasing Credit Holds
- Cover certain Treasury Officer activities in that person's absence or to assist in the general workflow
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience in credit control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of Microsoft office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, as necessary
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong multi-tasking abilities and the ability to prioritise workloads effectively
- Maintaining professionalism and integrity
- The ability to handle multiple complex priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as appropriate
Whilst working via Office Angels you'll receive:
- Weekly pay!
- Up to 29 days annual leave!
- BOOST benefits portal with shopping discounts and utilities/restaurant/cinema vouchers!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact
Leah Michelle Williams