Th Role - Scheduling/Customer Service Administrator
Location - Glasgow (East)
Salary - £25K
Hours Monday to Friday - 8.30am-5pm
Due to an influx of work our client within the energy efficiency sector is looking to add new members to their Scheduling/Customer Service team. They are based east of Glasgow City Centre and are easily accessible by public transport.
We are ideally looking for candidates with previous experience of working within the Construction/Property/House Building/Energy sectors or with experience in a high-pressure customer service environment.
The role -
* Deal with incoming enquires and act as the liaison between the business and customer
* Deal with client and tenant enquiries, ensure correct information is provided
* Raise jobs within system provided by emails and work orders
* Plan jobs for operatives and produce necessary paperwork
* Input employee time sheets and invoices into in house system
* Complaint handling
* Process client completion certificates and keep up to date spreadsheets for monthly submission
* Process client payments and issue receipts
* Submit client/tenant order forms and offer letters
* Process and issue PO numbers
* The ability to liaise with several internal departments
* High level of aptitude with MS Office and specifically Excel
* Highly numerate with good attention to detail
* Confidence in dealing with clients and answering any queries that may arise
* Providing a high level of customer service and care
The successful candidate will need to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.
If you are interested in discussing this vacancy please call 0141 226 4041 and ask for Victoria McEwan.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact