ROLE: Communications Officer - Immediate Start!
LOCATION: Hounslow, with free onsite parking
HOURLY RATE: up to £15ph + holiday accrual + Office Angels benefits
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm, 40 hours
DURATION: On-going, with the potential to go permanent
We are currently working with a Maintenance business in Hounslow, which are looking for someone to join their PR and Marketing team. Supporting the PR Manager and Business Manager to ensure there is a positive reputation for the business. Writing content for internal newsletters, external correspondence, and for social media platforms. If you would like to work for a business that makes a difference to their local community then this is the job for you!
* You will provide a first-class reactive media relations service
* Supporting PR with the agreed media protocol to allow them to maintain good local, regional, and national media relations
* Develop proactive relationships with the relevant internal, client, and external audiences
* Arrange media visits on key topics and brief/escort journalists
* Organise monthly communications meetings with key Group staff members, update the implementation plan, and share with all
* Develop and implement a local proactive PR strategy that supports the business strategy
* Update and manage content on the website
* Identify ideas and where appropriate, draft internal news, press releases, and trade articles
* Monitor local social media and manage Twitter Managing enquiries/comments
* Manage internal newsletter, content writing, and layout
* Organise photography to support marketing activity
* Attend key events identified by the Group Marketing Department or Business Manager and act as a brand ambassador
* Supporting with projects as and when required
We'd love to speak to you if;
* You have experience in a communications role, writing content for social media and newsletters
* You have excellent communications skills and enjoy working as part of a team
* You have high attention to detail and have experience working to deadlines
* You are a confident user of MS Office and CRM systems
* You are available immediately
This a tempto perm position starting immediately. Please apply today. Please call/email Sam Warnes - 01784 460981 - Sam.Warnes@Office-Angels.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact