Commercial Analyst (Salesforce)
Kingston with on-site parking & Hybrid working
£32,000 to £38,000, depending on experience plus a pro-rata bonus of 7.5%, private healthcare, generous pension & lots of other great perks and a fantastic friendly work atmosphere.
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Start Date: ASAP!
An amazing opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis, reporting to the Senior Commercial Analyst and partnering closely with the National Sales Manager.
They are looking for a Commercial Analyst with experience of partnering sales teams and managers to maximize the insights and capability of salesforce to drive sales, campaigns and laying the foundations for the Senior Analyst to identify opportunities, plan, and partner strategically.
You will have good working knowledge of salesforce capabilities, ideally within a sales organisation. You will enjoy crunching numbers and getting the buy in from others, by being able to tell the narrative behind the numbers, taking in critical inputs from the sales team for context.
This is a true partnership role, so the ability to influence, collaborate and drive impact are must have competences. Responsibilities:
- Create/Update Dashboards and Reports with Salesforce CRM, Excel, Power BI and Geographical Mapping Tools for monitoring the UK&I, Nordics Sales Team performance
- Act as a key Partner and collaborate with Sales and Customer Services teams in order to create, maintain new and existing Sales Channels
- Provide inputs for the development of new features to effectively utilize Salesforce CRM, sales coverage in line with the commercial strategy and based on the Sales Team needs
- Own and manage Power BI dashboard, reports and creating/executing Excel power queries
- Run and maintain sales data reports for performance analysis, annual forecasting and KPI management.
- Lead on monthly demand Cluster forecasting for manufacturing collaborating with various stakeholders for inputs
- Provide ad hoc analyses around call frequency, sales trend, channel account profitability and demographics in order to drive Sales Reps towards the optimal level of activity in each area
- Segment the customer portfolio with the purpose of driving the Sales Team to the right behaviour by customer type
You will be collaborative, want to be a part of the wider community, super organised and highly proficient in Excel/Power BI & Salesforce!
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce
- Ambitious and keen to learn the business
- Ability to influence and drive impact
- Be collaborative
- Strong organisation skills
- Highly proficient in Excel/Power BI
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact