Client Services Advisor - Legal sector
Cheadle - hybrid, 2 days per week in the office
9am - 5pm
Good benefits including healthcare, bonus and 25 days holiday
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Client Services Executive to join a small but very friendly legal firm in Cheadle.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for web and phone enquiries
- Scheduling calls with potential customers
- Listening carefully to requirements and advising whether the firm can assist
- Taking full details of the issue
- Updating systems
- Allocating to the correct team
- Performing compliance checks
- Any other administration tasks
We are looking for candidates with:
- Fantastic customer service skills, if this is gained within the legal sector then that will be preferred but is not essential
- Desire to help people
- Friendly and personable telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and ability to pick up new systems easily
- Good written communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines and at times under pressure
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact