An outstanding new role looking to attract experienced Client Onboarding Analysts with strong communication, organisation, coordination and client relationship building skills.
Proven experience and key interest within KYC, KYI, KYP is beneficial in undertaking the role. This role would be perfect for a strong team player and communicator with outstanding organisation and prioritisation skills.
Huge global award-winning company based in the heart of the City! Amazing benefits package, flexible options, pension, holidays and season ticket loans plus temp to perm opportunities for the right candidate.
JOB TITLE: Client Onboarding Administrator (KYC & KYI)
COMPANY: Global Real-Estate
ROLE: Full-Time Temp to Perm
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 * Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Incredibly successful, huge global company working from the London City offices. Stunning location, inclusive, diverse and rapidly growing. Amazing culture to be a part of with successful and intelligent colleagues who can help you progress and grow in your career
- Stunning offices in the City of London
- Flexible working options
- Exposure to the global company
- Friendly, dynamic and inclusive culture
- Outstanding benefits
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible benefits
- Season ticket loan
- Pension and Life Insurance Schemes
- Involvement with all departments and management
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Working with the Senior Client Onboarding Analyst Team to complete due diligence on new and existing accounts
- Ensure compliance with requirements AML / KYC policies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes.
- Provide guidance to the front office with regards to on-boarding polices and account initiation.
- Perform periodic reviews of accounts as required by the onboarding policies.
- Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced CDD processes.
- Proactively resolve queries received from front office and the Compliance Team, highlighting and escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with front office staff and the Compliance Team.
- General administration and ad hoc duties for coordination and documentation
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within administration, team assistant or office support roles
- Demonstrable experience and undertaking client due diligence, including completing independent searches and sanction checks.
- Experience in KYC, KYI, KYP and AML is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, internet search engines.
- An interest / working knowledge of commercial real estate investment markets would be beneficial
- Strong team player but also keen ability to work independently
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact