Office Angels currently have an unbelievable opportunity, for a switched-on Administrator to join a very successful Northeast company as a Claims Administrator. If you are seeking a varied role where no two days are the same, and you are given more autonomy with your daily workload, then this could be the one for you.
This role would suit an experienced administrator looking for a change, someone looking to move away from a contact centre environment, or a retail advisor looking to move into an office-based role. The key thing is, you have great customer service and admin skills, the rest can be trained!
- Location - North Tyneside
- Hours - 37 hours per week
- Salary: £22,500 - £24,000
- Monday - Friday (9-5)
Brief role overview:
- Responding to and managing all claim queries - Email / Post / Phone (Majority email)
- Willingness to develop an understanding of the basic insurance principles that guide our claims-handling decisions.
- Handle the full assessment of the claim and send the correct responses throughout.
- Accurately record all actions throughout the lifespan of the claim on the claims system.
- Check claims for potential fraud indicators where appropriate.
- Deliver excellent service to customers, clients, and suppliers and handle the decline of claims professionally.
The Ideal Candidate
- Team Player
- Computer literate
- Microsoft suite proficient
- Able to manage own time
- Ability to plan and work flexibly
Perks of the Job
- 22 days annual + bank holidays
- Hybrid working pattern (At company discretion)
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact