Cash Collector / Accounts Receivable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an incredible London corporation in the City offering hybrid working, on-boarding and training and endless progression.
BENEFITS: Private medical, Dental cover, wellbeing days, huge range of financial and non-financial benefits, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
£24,000 - £28,000 + Quarterly bonus* and Yearly bonus
You don't want to miss this!
You will become part of a diverse and fast paced Finance team working for a company with outstanding values. They aim to provide a fantastic office environment with great rewards and a focus on diverse workplace and equal opportunities. With stunning offices and high technology based in the heart of the city they are looking for you to become a new member of their team.
Could this be your next career move?
- Supporting in collecting payments due from clients
- Ensuring existing clients are supported fully and reporting up any feedback that requires further action
- Achieving targets set for cash collection
- Reducing aged debt
- Responding to correspondence in a timely manner
- Monitoring and managing repayment from our clients
- Collecting client feedback
- Identify and record new disputes and resolve dispute
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Review accounts to determine appropriate action
- Ensure accurate bills, reminders and final notices are dispatched in accordance with agreed timetables and that accurate reconciliations are maintained within the financial systems.
- Day to day administration in relation to the duties of Accounts Receivable to support the finance team
You will be able to use the following competencies in the role:
- Educated to 'A'-level standard or equivalent.
- Strong experience and knowledge within the Accounts Receivable function
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and inter-personal skills
- Be able to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- MS office and IT skills
- Goal orientated team player
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workloads
Why work for this company?
- Having placed with them for over 8 years now, we have seen our candidates grow and progress within the business
- A focus on work-life balance is backed by parental leave and a career break scheme.
- Annual leave of 25 days plus eight public holidays
- Have the opportunity to buy or sell up to five days' holiday annually.
- An interest-free annual season ticket loan
- Access to hundreds of online benefits through the office platform Perkbox
- Discounted gym membership
- Hybrid model of working 3 days in the office per week
- Lunch in the office twice a week
- Excellent onboarding and training program, all new joiners are provided a 'buddy'
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact