Office Angels are currently supporting a variety of clients based in the Crawley, Gatwick, Horsham and Redhill area. To be considered for these Temporary vacancies you need to be registered with Office Angels, ready to start work straight away!
Temporary vacancies available at the moment include:
- Finance - Sales & Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Credit Control
- Sales Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Customer Service Executive
All of these roles are working for excellent companies who we are proud to be working in partnership with and who we can recommend as a great place to work. Temporary roles vary from a 1 day booking through to 12 month contracts or even temp to perm. So if you are out of work and available immediately then temping can be the best next step to kick start your career again.
Skills, experience, and attributes required:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Front of house experience is desirable
- Customer facing/service experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Professional telephone manner and communication skills
- High level organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as both a team member and in a stand-alone position
- Strong initiative and proactive working manner
You MUST be able to start immediately and be available to work in a temporary capacity.
Our roles start at a pay rate of £11ph+ on average
Core business hours will usually be between 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday Full time
- Please apply today with your up to date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to Brighton@Office-angels.com and put the job title as the subject
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 29 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact