Office Angels are extremely excited to have partnered with a long-standing client on their next recruit!
Are you looking for your first office-based role? Have experience in providing first class customer service and looking to utilise this in your next role?
Stunning opportunity, please read below and apply today!
SALARY: £23,000 - £26,000 + opportunity to increase salary up to £27,000 following successful probation period
JOB TITLE: Front of House Administrator
JOB OVERVIEW: In this job you will support a variety of clients/tenants providing reception support, facilities and administration duties. You will be the main point of contact for support across the building, so a friendly and vibrant personality is a must!
THE COMPANY: A serviced office provider with a portfolio of 10+ offices across London. Providing a luxury 5*star experience for all clients
This is a fantastic opportunity that does not require previous experience, full training and support will be provided! They are a fun, caring, driven, passionate and sometimes loud bunch looking for someone like minded to join their family!
THE OFFICE: Based in the Farringdon office 5 days per week. Stunning, modern offices surrounded by an abundance of amenities and eateries!
NEAREST TUBE STATION: Farringdon
CULTURE: Friendly, tight knit - family feel team, supportive
THE BENEFITS: Regular monthly incentive schemes, X2 employees of the month, breakfast with the CEO, 2 hour claim back for being on time each month, perkbox medical scheme, 20 days + Bank Holidays increasing by 1 day each year
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure clients feel happy and supported during their working day.
- Greet tenants daily upon arrival and leave positive and warm impressions for anyone entering the building.
- Welcome all visitors and direct them to the appropriate person and floor.
- Ensure reception area is tidy, presentable and organised at all times.
- Ensuring a 5* service to all tenants by responding to daily office & building queries and ensuring any maintenance requests are delivered to the facilities team in a speedy manner and continual updates are communicated back to the tenant
- Driving visual standards by way of doing daily checks to ensure that the building not only looks to company standards but also is maintained and in full working order
- Ensuring all building documentation, including client directories and building handbooks, are regularly updated, correct and accessible via dropbox
- Updating CRM system to log all client daily requests that incur additional costs they have agreed and recharging accordingly
- Ensure security system, Net2, is up-to-date and creating reports when requested
- Document clients move ins by creating an office inventory for each company and having the client sign it off as soon as possible
What are we looking for?
- Reliable, confident, hardworking individual
- Happy and friendly demeanour - enjoys coming to work!
- Excellent team player, enjoy communicating and supporting colleagues
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
- Enjoys liaising with a variety of people
- Understands the importance of providing 5*start customer service
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employee
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact