We are recruiting for an experienced person that has either worked in procurement or buying who would like to make the move to eventually become a buyer as my client can offer support and training
As the Buying Administrator you will be part of a small team and you will be provided with parking reporting into a Manager. As the Buying Administrator you will work in a very relaxed office as part of an existing team
As the Buying Administrator your duties are listed below
- Manage existing categories, buying specific products in line with demand.
- Regularly review performance indicators, such as sales and to spot new trends.
- Plan for additional product opportunities.
- Manage plans for stock levels.
- Meet with suppliers, negotiate capacity, pricing and terms.
- Maintain and further develop existing supplier relationships, whilst identifying opportunity and sourcing new routes.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure launches and ongoing deliveries are executed on time.
- Work alongside buying colleagues to appraise the supply base, and mutually agree new team sourcing direction.
- Share key sales data within the business to maximise wider opportunities for entry, growth or retraction in specific areas.
- Monitor commodity pricing closely and ensure best pricing is obtained to deliver savings/improved profits for our clients.
As the Buying Administrator we are looking for the below to be successful
- Strong analytical skills.
- Negotiation skills, ability to network and influence people
- A confident communicator, with strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently to reach team goals.
- Numeracy skills and IT proficiency.
- Comprehensive understanding of Excel.
- Good organisation skills and able to multitask, to deliver new and ongoing projects.
- Ability to make quick, but informed decisions, and meet tight deadlines.
- Manage sample development and approval.
- Commercial awareness, creative flair and a `can do` attitude.
Once successful as the Buying Administrator you will receive the Following
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Contributable company pension scheme
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact