JOB TITLE: Purchasing Assistant
HOURS: Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
SALARY: £35,000- £37,000 Salary
BENEFITS: Free Parking, Private health care after probation, Training and development, Free Takeaway on Fridays, 20 days annual leave + bank holidays- increasing with service
CULTURE: Family run business of over 25 years- Working in a team of 12 people
Skills and attributes necessary
- Previous experience in Purchasing/ Buying
- Experience in managing manufacturing processes
- Excellent understanding of supply chain procedures
- Good knowledge of Computer systems
- Ensuring products are manufactured and delivered within set time frames and budgets
- Daily ordering
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Chasing delivery times and reducing lead times
- Managing the system to ensure supplier's details are correct
- Liaising with different departments including Accounts to ensure invoices are paid on time
- Working to the annual budget
- Purchasing items and stock checking
Apply today! If your CV is suitable for the role, I will be in contact to find out more about you and tell you more about the position.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact