Business Support Administrator
Full-time (35 hours per week)
Monday - Friday
Manchester City Centre
£11.90 per hour
Temporary contract (min 1 year)
Office Angels are recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to join one of our clients, a public-sector organisation which is responsible for regulating the medical sector. The aim of this role is to provide administrative support to the department that processes registration applications from medical professionals. This position is guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months, however, depending on the performance of the candidate, there is strong opportunity of a permanent contract.
This role is hybrid, with approximately 1-2 days in the office per week (based in Manchester City Centre). However, you will be required to attend the office more frequently during the first few weeks due to training purposes. Therefore, please only apply if you live in Greater Manchester.
The position is due to start imminently, therefore you must be available immediately. Due to the nature of the organisation, extensive pre-employment checks must be passed prior to the assignment. You will be required to pass a Basic DBS check, as well as provide a FULL 2-years' worth of employment history and referencing throughout. Thus, you must have valid identification and evidence of your current address.
* Drafting, acknowledging, and recording correspondence.
* Ensuring work meets data protection standards and internal policies.
* Liaising with colleagues and stakeholders.
* Updating computerised records accurately and promptly.
* Answering telephone enquiries and transferring appropriately.
* Email correspondence.
* Contributing to regular team meetings.
* Any ad hoc duties as required.
* Drafting letters.
* Previous administration experience.
* Excellent knowledge of IT Systems, including all Microsoft packages.
* The ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to build lasting work relationships.
* Ability to manage own workload.
* Weekly pay
* Work/life balance
* 30 days' holiday allowance after 12 weeks
If you are interested in working for a public-sector organisation, and meet the necessary criteria, please apply, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact