We're really excited to be recruiting for this successful, expanding Global Tech business in their search for a Business Development Executive to work as part of a team of 11.
Please find all the details below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ashford, Kent, office based
Salary: £25k salary with an OTE of £50k, Monthly uncapped commission based on each product sale, paid 1 month in arrears
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Benefits: 27 days annual leave, 0.45p per mile + free parking right outside the office + Company mobile phone
Your main responsibilities as a Business Development Executive would be:
- Proactively seek new self-generated business opportunities to develop and successfully win new customers.
- Qualify and quote the Company Solutions and acquiring services to incoming calls and lead campaign enquiries.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers with aftercare queries.
- Identify upsell/cross sell opportunities with the existing customer base and new prospects.
- Business development using existing relationships to encourage referrals.
- Report back product gaps and competitive offerings to the relevant areas of the business to maximise future opportunities and growth.
- Accurately complete contracts for submission and work with the Underwriting team to resolve any order queries.
- Accurately forecast larger opportunities in salesforce to ensure stock availability.
- Meet and exceed assigned monthly product, quote and individual KPI targets.
We would love to speak to candidates with the following:
- Experience in a professional sales environment.
- Experience within direct sales/upselling/customer retention.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage complex project and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Customer focused and goal-oriented.
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact