Are you looking for an administration role where you can enjoy a varied workload in a super-friendly work environment? Maybe you are looking to grow your existing admin skills, or simply want an exciting administration position with like-minded people who value a healthy work/life balance? Our forward-thinking client has a great opportunity for a Business Administrator to join them where you will make friends and learn along the way!
Job Title: Business Administrator
Location: Exeter (Topsham)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 Dependant on Experience
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Set in beautiful modern offices situated on the outskirts of Exeter just off the M5, this prestigious finance company has been supporting businesses and helping them grow to their true potential for almost 50 years now, offering clients the human touch and a first-class service.
Additionally, they have high employee retention, providing support and development opportunities, along with a friendly and relaxed working culture, ensuring staff wellbeing is constantly nurtured. Their highly desirable location is perfect for either running and bike riding at lunch or likewise making the most of the nearby cafe / retail facilities.
As the Business Administrator, you will be joining a small and friendly team supporting the New Business department, being the first port of call for clients, working on research projects, coordinating documents, and providing all the admin duties for the team.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to build a career in a thriving business where you will learn and develop amongst a passionate and knowledgeable team, plus make great friends along the way!
- To support the New Business department, being the first port of call for clients, answering calls and redirecting as appropriate
- To manage client queries and emails received in a timely and accurate manner
- Diary Management
- Build relationships with external clients and internal departments, liaising with both effectively
- Conducting varied research and ad hoc projects for clients
- To thoroughly and accurately check, format and execute documents
- Reception duties
- General administrative duties and organisation for the office
- Previous administration experience
- An ability to work independently and within a small team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, confident speaking to people from all walks of life
- Good prioritisation skills
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- A positive and fun disposition!
This company recognises and appreciates academia and self-development - perhaps you have travelled and have gained work experience abroad and are now looking to join a company with like-minded people?
If so, to find out more please either apply online, send your CV to Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01392 426200 to discuss further!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact