Booking Coordinator - Temporary 4-6 week assignment with the potential to go permanent!
Times: 8:30 - 5pm working either Part time/Full time Monday - Friday (hours can be flexible)
Perks: Earn up to £450 per week *subject to hours and pay
Our client is looking for an experienced booking coordinator/senior administrator to support their team busy team!
The responsibilities of the role will include.
- Managing a key client account from beginning to end
- Answering inbound calls and assisting clients with enquiries and bookings of appointments.
- Responding to emails through booking in appointment or answering client queries.
- Update jobs with changes and statuses of each job.
- Contacting customers to book in appointments.
- Provide a high level of personalised customer service at all times
- Liaise with our technicians to book follow on appointments for clients
- Update of systems to ensure clients receive copies of our reports or quotations.
- Compiling quotations to send to client for extra works
- Managing adhoc jobs from ordering materials, access equipment and RAMS.
- Updating clients on the status of jobs
- Ensuring good communication is maintained between all stakeholders, managing expectations, and looking for areas that need improvement
You would be playing a vital role within an expanding business, as first point of contact for our clients, delivering excellent customer service and exceeding their expectations. You will have the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment quickly adapting, constantly reviewing and re-prioritising as workload pressures shift.
Desired experience and qualities;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Confident individual.
- Previous experience within customer service role.
- Working within a face paced environment.
- An ability to deal professionally and calmly with clients and engineers over the phone at all times
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative in a busy environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- On Site Parking
- Weekly Pay with mobile friendly timesheet process
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Discount schemes of 100's of high street retailers
- Access to Well-being platforms
- Access to online learning and development
- Apply today online or send your CV to email@example.com apply in confidence and gain further information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact