Do you want to work within a fun, vibrant environment?
Do you have construction sector experience?
Based in London
Hybrid work structure: 2 days office, 3 days WFH
Up to £25- 43K DOE PLUS 20 days holiday plus BH, 4 additional days over the Christmas period and length of service annual leave enhancements. 5% employer pension contribution, cycle to work scheme, interest free season travel loans, Linkedin learning, BUPA healthcare and many more!!
Monday to Friday
Start date: Asap!
Our international client is recruiting for a passionate and talented Bid Co-ordinator. Reporting into the Manager Director, the Bid Co-ordinator will be responsible for the management of the client's work-winning process.
This is a varied role which will involve the production of high-quality bid submissions, for varying sectors, to increase company win rates to support the achievement of business plan targets.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
- Identification of bid opportunities (OJEU)
- Document analysis
- Bid start-up meetings
- Client investigation
- Bid writing
- Co-ordination of input from internal business experts and editing and proofreading to ensure consistency throughout, bid co-ordination and co-ordination of multi-disciplinary input from external stakeholders
- Production of presentations
- Post submission client feedback gathering
- Updating online portals.
- Support in the development of the company work-winning strategy.
- Assist in the development of the bid team output.
- Inputting into the library of generic information, including standard FAQ responses, CVs, project data sheets and checklists, diagrams, infographics and project photos.
- Updating company directories and associations.
- Assist in the wider marketing team activities as and when required.
To be successful in this role you'll have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with an avid attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to co-ordinate with staff from varying levels of the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to use initiative and work unsupervised.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me, Joan Collins, for more information on the role on firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact