Job Title: BID Coordinator
Job Type: Temporary Contract
Salary: £12.00 - £13.74 per hour (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm) (Hybrid working)
Start date: Immediately
**EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!** Fantastic opportunity to join a small, friendly and CREATIVE COMPANY!
Office Angels have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic BID coordinator/proposal writer to join a small friendly architectural design practice located in Birmingham. Our client is currently looking for a BID Coordinator to work closely with a team of creative and technical experts. The successful individual will be joining a passionate and social team who are responsible for embedding our culture and values into everything they do.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation & submission of prequalification questionnaires
- Producing tenders/requests for proposal and interview presentation material
- Co-ordinating responses to practice-wide corporate accreditations & supplier registrations
- Providing copywriting support for marketing collateral
- Assisting with marketing collateral, layouts and design tasks
- Supporting the growth and development of the company brand
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when requested
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good graphic skills - working on MAC computers
- Self-motivated with a passion for design
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Computer literacy: advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365 & Adobe Creative Cloud experience.
Office Culture: Friendly environment, collaborative, social, team orientated.
Sound interesting? If you have the required skills and experience then please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact