STOP. Don't go past this advert! "Do you want to work for a growing organisation who invest in their employees and offer a great work culture?
Job Title: Assistant Estates Manager
Location: Central Birmingham - City Centre!
Salary: £24'000 - £27'000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week, (8.00am - 4.00pm flexibility required)
Company Benefits; Holiday Pay, Pension Scheme Enrolment, Private Healthcare, Free On-site Parking, Annual Performance Bonus, Training & Development Online Qualifications, plus more….
We are looking for a professional Assistant Estates Manager to work for a fast-growing Property Management company located in a unique setting in Central Birmingham. This is an exciting time to join their team and work within a role that will allow you to grow and develop professionally and personally. Our client has already taken significant steps to build a successful business and equally they have ambitious plans for the future of the company - to make this happen, they need you!
You will be responsible for assisting the Senior Estates Manager in the day-to-day running of two large luxury residential properties in Birmingham and London alongside together with estates management support and advice, contact for leaseholder queries relating to accounts, apartment sales, management and building matters.
What this role involves:
- Issuing sales packs and updating property database
- Liaising with solicitors regarding apartment sales
- Service charge budget management for residents and tenants
- Assisting with service charge budgets and reconciliations
- Responding to emails, phone calls and interacting face to face with residents, tenants, letting agents & management
- Working closely with resident association monthly meetings
- Issuing communication to residents in relation to planned building works
- Assisting leaseholders with account arrears and service charge enquiries
- Assisting the accounts team in ensuring service charge payments are on time and following up on overdue payments
- Assisting with any project works
- Arranging all contractor visits within the residential areas
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with working in residential properties (Desirable)
- Must be customer service driven, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- The Landlord & Tenants Act including Section 20 (general knowledge desirable)
- Yardi Real Estate Accounting package experience (Desirable)
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, be well organised
- Strong verbal and written skills and ability to use Microsoft Office
- Assertive and decisive in providing solutions to problems
If this job description resonates with your skill set, we encourage you to apply - we would love to hear from you!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact