Assessment Delivery Coordinator (5 positions available!)
Manchester City Centre
£32,052 + some excellent benefits unlike no other organisation!
Office Angels are currently recruiting for 5 x Assessment Delivery Coordinators to join our client, a large regulatory body based in Manchester City Centre. This client is a well established, long standing and reputable organisation who really do some amazing important work!
Duties will include:
- Oversee assessment centres ensuring objectives of events are achieved
- Tracking/managing team absences, rotas and support recruitment of new team members
- Ensure compliance and quality of work to meet company SLAs
- Identify areas of improvement and participate in projects as and when appropriate
- Responsible for operational activities such as research, sourcing and purchasing of assessment equipment
- Provide effective and inclusive management for direct reports
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
We are looking for candidates with:
- Highly experienced in both people and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and em pathetically with a wide range of colleagues and customers
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Great organisational ability and attention to detail
- Innovation and problem solving skills
- Useful but not essential would be knowledge of EMS and Siebel
- Knowledge of working with legislation would be advantageous
Starting salary of £32,052
35 hours per week, flexitime between 7:30am-6:00pm Monday-Saturday
30 days holiday (Option to buy & sell 5 days leave)
15% Employer pension contribution
Learning and Development opportunities for professional and personal growth
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact