We're excited to be working with a global leader with 50+ years' experience in advanced security and surveillance technology to safeguard businesses, schools, hospitals, and cities across the world. They are now experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking for a driven Area Sales Manager to join their team!
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Salary: From £50k OTE £75k+
Location: Field Sales covering Southwest
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:30pm
Benefits: Car allowance, pension scheme, life insurance scheme and paid holidays.
The role is a field-based position covering south of the M25 to include Surrey, Hampshire, Dorset, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Gloucestershire, and Birmingham. With responsibility for creating new business through making sales of the company's products to clients. As well as nurturing and managing existing clients as well as new within the territory described.
- Undertake to achieve the Company's sales targets.
- Develop customers and sales through direct to installer and consultant/specifier channels. End user framework arrangements are to be included in the sales process.
- Comply in timely fashion with all weekly and monthly reporting schedules.
- Attend exhibitions and organise road shows and seminars as directed.
- Work efficiently as part of the overall sales team.
- Carry out any other reasonable instructions as issued by the Company's management.
- Min 1 years' experience in the Security Industry or similar technology/IT and networking/CCTV.
- A self-motivated person who is results driven and is familiar to a lengthy sales cycle.
- Experienced in consultative sales.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to demonstrate product.
- Able to effectively manage existing accounts as well as develop new business.
- Able to effectively plan and make own appointments.
- Live within the sales territory assigned to the area.
TO APPLY: If this role is of interest to you then please apply online, send your CV to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 01392 426200.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact