Office Angels are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join our client, who is based close to Wessington Way in Sunderland on a 3-6 month interim contract basis.
This is a super varied role, involving providing administration support to a busy and thriving office. You will also be responsible for helping the team by answering telephone calls, providing general support to customers and liaising with field staff, via email and telephone.
- Hours of work; 8.30am-5.00pm Mon-Friday, with a slightly earlier finish on a Friday
- The hourly pay rate is circa. £11 per hour
- Immediate start, 3-6 month contract
- Location: Sunderland
- Free on-site parking and close to transport links
- Weekly pay, via Office Angels.
This role is a temporary contract for 3-6 months, so you must be comfortable with temporary work. Due to the urgency of this recruit, it is essential you are available to start work immediately or with a short 1 week notice. Please only apply if you are comfortable with temporary, on-going work.
The purpose of the role
- Responsible for the day to day management of all administration tasks for a busy team
- Contribute to the smooth-running operation of the customer support team
- Monitor general email inbox and responding to queries
- Support team in answering telephone
- Issuing jobs to field staff for action and resolution
Strong experience of working with software packages, including Excel is essential in order to be considered for this role.
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working on behalf of Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual) * Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
If you are interested in the position, available to start work immediately and have the relevant experience then please apply NOW!
Interviews will be taking place ASAP, due to the role being an immediate start!!
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you are not contacted within 2-3 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact