If you are an experienced Administrator with an interest working within a School environment, please see below the details of an exciting new temporary position that has just become available.
You will be the central support for staff, students and parents, representing the school in a welcoming, positive and professional manner.
You will work to provide excellent administrative support. It is essential that you are organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a 'can do' approach. You will also assist with general day to day admin tasks which therefore require a good level of IT skills.
The school prides themselves on the relationships they have with their staff, students and families and is also recognised as being ranked in the top 10% of schools nationally.
Job Title: Administrator
Pay Rate: £12.50ph
Hours: Monday to Friday / 8am - 4pm
Location: E5 (East London)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Easy timesheet accessibility with mobile support
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Perks at work and discount schemes for all major retailers and over 150 high street stores
- Access to free eye-care vouchers and discounts towards glasses for VDU purposes
- Access to well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to soft skills such as delivering great Customer Service
- Temp of the Month awards
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search and offer expert interview tips
- Maintain administrative systems and processes to support the effective running of the Academy
- Ensuring excellent, consistent administration support is provided
- Complete all admin requests to a high standard and in a timely manner, prioritising and communicating effectively with relevant colleagues
- Provide comprehensive administration support for attendance, admissions etc
- Provide general clerical and administrative support for the school e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, completion of standard forms, respond to routine correspondence, producing letters, reprographics
- Attend to incoming calls and messages in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact