Are you keen to learn new skills and are passionate in your work?
Looking for a position where you can build your skills within a friendly and supportive environment?
JOB TITLE: Administrator
CONTRACT: 12 month FTC - potential to go permanent
SALARY: £25,000 - £26,000 dependant on candidate experience
HOURS: 8.30am - 17.30pm
LOCATION: Victoria (office fulltime)
CULTURE: Busy and buzzing environment working with leading industry individuals
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and logging incoming and outgoing information/correspondence. Picking up and actioning issues.
- Adhere to document control procedures keeping accurate records and trackers. Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines.
- Update and maintain document management system, logging projects, updating their status and milestones against service deliverable from enquiry through to completion. Take responsibility for the project library, storage areas and inventory of items.
- Operate Clients document management systems - upload/download documents from Causeway, Super Office, and Share Point.
- Liaise with clients, project teams for administration requirements.
- Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved by supporting the management team.
- General support functions (e.g., general enquiries including phone enquiries, mailing, emailing, photocopying, collating, formatting documents, filing, archiving, and typing, population of databases, ordering stationary).
- Security Pass processes liaising with directly employed staff, agencies, and sub-contractors.
- Liaise with High Security Teams within the Palace of Westminster ensuring collated documentation correctly submitted and security guidelines followed
- Adding schedule of works to our estimating system (training to be provided)
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor Degree or equiv*
- Previous administrative experience desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT skills and experience with a wide range of office and project management IT
- Able to learn new systems and procedures
- Flexibility willingness to take on varied duties and tasks
- To be a team player and able to work alone whilst keeping focused on priority issues
- No issue with personal security clearance / no criminal record
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact