Office Angels have a fantastic opportunity for a Training Administrator, to join our client who is based in Gateshead (super close to Felling metro station) on a temporary to permanent contract basis.
Joining a super small team of two, you will be the third addition to the office, taking care of all things administration, running the office and supporting senior management.
The role will initially start on a temporary contract basis, with the view to being made permanent for the right candidate after a short temping period. The company is expanding their small office team in Gateshead and are seeking an experienced Administrator to join them long-term!
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, to work in a role you can really make your own, please apply today! This position will start on a temporary contract initially, with the view to being made permanent.
- Location: Gateshead
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, super flexible start and finish times, between standard office hours
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Free on-site parking, also close to Felling metro station and local public transport routes
- Booking in delegates for training programmes
- Maintaining training records (e.g., trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Booking venues
- Main point-of-contact for vendors and delegates
- Invoice processing, general finance admin duties
- Managing company email inbox
- First point of contact via telephone
- Running office, ordering stock and stationery
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to
- All general office administration tasks
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in general administration
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases
- Excellent organisational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact