JOB TITLE: Client Services Administrator
TERM: Fixed term contract, end date 01/07/2024
LOCATION: Portslade - on-site parking available
HOURS: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
SALARY: £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
I am partnering with the hiring manager of a globally recognised company to recruit for an Administrator to work amongst their small and friendly team at their site in Portslade.
They are looking to on-board someone ASAP so ideally you would be able to start immediately however we are still keen to talk to you should you have a notice period.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle incoming customer and third-party queries by telephone and email
- Processing orders on the system
- Producing quotes to send to customers
- Liaising with customers to provide delivery updates and scheduling
- Taking accurate messages to pass on to relevant team members and departments
- Previous office administration experience
- Confident and courteous telephone manner
- Able to take accurate messages and gatekeep when needed
- Computer savvy with experience in Microsoft packages
- Good attention to detail and ability to spot errors
- Please apply today with your up-to-date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to Brighton@Office-angels.com and put the job title as the subject
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact