Job Title: Administrator
Pay Rate: Up to £11 per hour
Working Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (No bank holidays)
Start date: As soon as possible
End Date: End of July but with a possibility of extension or post being made permanent
- To act as a first point of contact for clients, service users, general public and external agencies
- Logging all new referrals in a timely manner and prioritise as agreed by Management
- To manage the ongoing communication arising as part of this process
- To communicate effectively with stakeholders to identify the most appropriate care packages and placements
- To make outbound and receive inbound telephone calls, working independently to deal with queries and manage stakeholder expectations in addition to responding to emails in a timely manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong administrative experience
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Able to follow set processes, prioritise workload and demonstrate initiative in order to fulfil the requirements of the post
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Good IT and Mathematical skills
- Apply today with your current CV, the client is looking for someone to interview and start as soon as possible!
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact