Job Title: Administrator
Hours: 8.30am-5.00pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 per annum dependent on experience
Benefits: 30 days holiday inc. Bank Holidays increasing each year, Additional day off for birthday, Free Parking
The Company: An award winning, long-standing and well-respected building contractor established in 1946, who operate across the southwest using local subcontractors and suppliers wherever possible. Their highly skilled and dedicated team carry out works and refurbishments plus new-build projects across a range of sectors including commercial, education, industrial, and leisure.
The Role: Working in an office with 12 colleagues including Contractors and Quantity Surveyors, the Administrator will report into the Office Manager. You will provide varied support across all office admin, learning as you go and being fully supported in order to grow and develop with the business. Key areas you will cover in an administrative capacity include estimating, contracts, training, commercial and business development. This is an extremely varied role and no day will be the same! No industry experience necessary as full training will be given.
- Dealing with clients on the phone
- Tender logging
- Sending out enquiries for the estimators
- Contract administration
- Diary Management and calendar organisation
- Setting up new contracts - files and electronic
- Subcontractor orders & variations - typing up, pinning together, putting on
- Printing payment certificates
- New subcontractor questionnaires sending & validation
- Keeping insurance database up to date
- Booking and amending training for contractors
- Updating matrix and file certificates
- Skills and training fund tracking and storing evidence
- Keeping all ISO and Health and Safety paperwork up to date
- Preparing ISO Files for auditor
- Compliance administration
- Purchase Ledger
- Subcontractor Processing
- Experience of working in an office environment
- A good working level within all Microsoft packages
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to problem solve
- Fun disposition and great sense of humour
- Experience working with contractors or engineers would be desirable but definitely not essential
To Apply: If you would like to know more, please don't delay in calling us today on 01392 426200, email email@example.com or apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact